Wrocławski Park Technologiczny S.A, as the owner of website, endeavours to use the best practices and treat all Users in a fair and open manner. We make our best efforts to process personal data of our Users pursuant to the applicable provisions of law of Poland and the European Union.
Personal Data Controller
- The Personal Data Controller (hereinafter referred to as the Controller) is “Wrocławski Park Technologiczny” Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Wrocław at ulica Muchoborska 18, REGON [National Official Business Register]: 931896820, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 8992218633, entered in the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS [National Court Register] number 0000004202, of share capital in the amount of PLN 23,174,500.00, which processes personal data of the Users pursuant to the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the Act of 18.07.2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means and other generally applicable provisions of law.
- The Controller places strong emphasis on the protection of privacy and confidentiality of personal data of the Users of the Website and chooses and uses proper technical and organisational measures that ensure the protection and processing of personal data with due diligence.
- In cases associated with personal data of the User, please call at 71 798 58 00 or send an e-mail at email@example.com.
Which data do we process?
- Personal Data of the Users are processed on the servers that ensure their security. We take care of processing the data in compliance with the objective and scope of use of our services available via the Website, including subsites, applications and other functions made available by the Controller so as to allow the Users to use the Website in the most secure and convenient way.
- The Website uses services of Google Analitics, Facebook Pixel, LinkedIn Insight Tag (Conversion Tracking) that collect anonymous information by means of cookies on webpages of the Website visited by its particular Users.
- The websites of the Controller’s partners, to which websites links are placed
- The provision of data is voluntary; however, failure to do so can prevent the use the offer of the Controller.
- The data will be processed for the purposes associated with using the services available via the Website.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office – If it believes that the processing of personal data breaches personal data protection regulations.
- Pursuant to GDPR, the Controller is entitled to process personal data of the User in the following circumstances:
- The User agrees to process its personal data;
- The processing of personal data of the User is necessary to fulfil the legal duty on the part of the Controller;
- If it is indispensable for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests of the Controller or third persons.
- Personal data storing period:
- Cookies: for 30 days from the time when the User gives its consent
- Analytical data: in case of provision of consent – to the moment of its withdrawal, restriction or other actions on your part restricting this consent,
- Other data: if the data are necessary to perform the agreement, during the performance, to the moment of expiration of limitation period of claims under this agreement.
- The personal data of Users will be made available to the following entities:
- Employees and co-workers of the Controller who were authorised to
process personal data;
- Partners of the Controller, public authorities, to which data will be provided
due to pending proceedings and under applicable provisions of law.
Which rights are granted to the Users
The User is entitled to:
- Request to obtain a copy of its personal data or make them available in the registered office of WPT S.A. (Art. 15 of GDPR);
- Request the rectification of personal data (Art. 16 of GDPR);
- Request the removal of personal data (Art. 17 of GDPR), the so-called “right to be forgotten”;
- Request the restriction of processing of its personal data (Art. 18 of GDPR);
- Request the transfer of its personal data in a commonly used format to another data controller specified by it (Art. 20 of GDPR);
- Object to the processing of personal data (Art. 21 of GDPR);
- Withdrawal of consent for processing of personal data if the processing is performed on the basis of a previously given consent (Art. 7.3 of GDPR).
Apart from the powers referred to in point 11, the User can at any time withdraw the consent for processing personal data that were provided by the User. When the Controller learns of the withdrawal of consent, it immediately undertakes actions that aim to erase the stored data.
Profiling, targeting and cookies policy
The website traffic data are used for profiling and targeting advertisements on external websites – Facebook, Google, Instagram. They are based on unspecified criteria that prevent identification of a single user.
The website collects data automatically in cookies;
- Cookies are to be understood as IT data, in particular text files, stored on User’s end devices and intended for use on websites;
- Cookies are used by the Controller only for operating the Website, recognising the User’s device and displaying webpages of the Website in a manner tailored to its individual needs as well as for establishing anonymous statistics of the Website and improving efficiency and effect of using the Website.
- Cookies are not used to obtain any personal data of the Users;
- The User can give consent for saving cookies by ticking the proper consent.
Controlling and erasing cookies
The User can change the manner of using cookies at any time. The majority of browsers offer the possibility of accepting or rejecting all cookies, accepting only their certain types or informing the user every time when website tries to save them. The User can easily erase cookies that were saved on the device by the browser. The possibility of managing and erasing cookies differ in terms of the used browser. The User can find all necessary information by using the Help function in its browser or by visiting the http://www.aboutcookies.org/ website, which explains how to control and erase cookies in the most popular browsers. Remember, if you block all cookies, it can cause functioning difficulties as regards certain functionalities of the website or entirely prevent you from using them.
Information for mobile devices are available on the following websites: