May AI be useful in business development? World’s leading experts, including representatives of Google Deep Mind from London and IBM Research from New York, will share their opinions on the subject at the 10th Congress of Regions, which will be held on 11-12 June at the Municipal Stadium in Wrocław. Wrocław Technology Park is one of the partners of the event.
The discussion on AI will be held on 12 June (Wednesday) from 10:45 to 16:50. The meeting will include:
- The most interesting examples of AI applications in the USA and other markets: what worked, what failed and what conclusions should be drawn
- Specific examples of using AI to optimise enterprise systems in order to reduce costs and increase added value for customers and users
- Examples of using AI by world’s largest transport, logistics, agricultural, distribution and energy companies.
- Can AI help us solve not only business-related, but also social problems?
- How is AI used by the largest American companies and how can Polish companies get inspired?
There is more! Another speaker at the Congress of Regions who will discuss AI applications will be the well-known explorer Marek Kamiński, who is preparing himself for a trip around the world, during which he will be accompanied by a special humanoid robot. The meeting with Marek Kamiński and his robot will be held as part of the Congress of Regions on 11 June (Tuesday) at 16:30 – 17:20.
The Congress of Regions is a 2-day event gathering representatives of local governments, business and NGOs. One of the topics discussed at this year’s edition will be The World in 2030, i.e. What technologies will be available in 10 years and how to implement them in urban strategic planning. Jacek Sutryk, Mayor of Wrocław, will share his vision of a metropolis of the future.