We develop new technologies and analytical procedures and we improve the existing processes from different fields of science, e.g. chemistry or biotechnology. We do that in cooperation with our customers or on their behalf. We constantly cooperate with experts from different industries, among others, analytical chemistry, cosmetics chemistry, organic chemistry, microbiology, molecular biology and environmental analyses.
The effects of already completed projects are:
- the development of the washing and cleaning formulations (e.g. with the use of ingredients of natural origin),
- the development of the way to detect and identify micro-organisms using the PCR technique,
- the development of the determination methodology of group K and group B vitamins,
- the development of the technology that allows detection of allergens in aerosol cosmetics using the gas chromatography technique,
- the development of the way to disinfect air flowing in ventilation and air conditioning systems using the colloid of nano-silver.
In WTP we also support our customers in carrying out projects tasks, e.g. in terms of 3D modelling, designing and thermal and strength calculations for low-temperature devices using CAD software.
We also enable to conduct R&D and implementation works using high energy (6 or 9 MeV) x-ray or electron beam generated by an accelerator (LINAC). It allows to conduct research on, e.g. the effects of radiation on the change of material properties (especially polymers and plastics) and the durability and reliability of devices intended for environments exposed to radiation – testing.