We invite you to participate in BBI JU National Info Day Poland Opportunities for jobs, growth and investment: Developing the bioeconomy and the bio-based industries sector in Poland which will take place in Wrocław Technology Park on March 4, 2020.
The event aims to present the opportunities offered by the BBI JU 2020 for the bio industry. The Bio-Based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU) is a €3.7 billion Public-Private Partnership between the EU and the Bio-based Industries Consortium. Operating under Horizon 2020, this EU body is driven by the Vision and Strategic Innovation and Research Agenda (SIRA) developed by the industry.
- To provide the information about the BBI JU Initiative, to present the rules for participation and the possibility of applying for funds under the calls announced by BBI JU.
- To present the projects already implemented under the Initiative by Polish stakeholders.
- Demonstrate the potential of the bioeconomy and bio-based industries, through partnerships across the value chains, for securing investments in Poland and/or having Polish stakeholders benefit from EU funded bioeconomy and bio-based industry projects.
- An additional advantage of the meeting will be discussion and networking with the participation of invited guests, whose goal is to collect ideas and establish partnerships for next year’s BBI JU competitions.
The event will be attended by:
- BBI JU Representatives and the project partners
- Representatives from the Bio-based Industries Consortium (BIC)
- Representatives of the Scientific Committee of the BBI JU
- European Commission Representatives
- Ministries of: Science and Higher Education, Agriculture and Rural Development, Climate, Development, Funds and Regional Politics
- Representatives of the National Contact Point (Poland)
- Representatives of employers’ organizations, industry associations
- Representatives of stakeholders that benefited from EU funded bio-based industry projects
- Representatives of Academia and relevant scientific institutes
On March 3 there will be a presentation of highlighted projects of UPWr students developed as part of entrepreneurship classes.
The event is organized by Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences (UPWr – a member of the Bio-Based Industries Consortium) with the support of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (MNiSW), Wroclaw Technology Park. (WPT), NUTRIBIOMED Klaster, and Bio-Based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU) and Bio-Based Industries Consortium (BIC), the National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the European Union.
Applications for participation should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The meeting will take place in the multifunctional hall in the DELTA WPT building, at Duńska St. 9. His start is scheduled for 9:00.
The full agenda of the meeting is available at this link: